My Cod bakeperiment from 5 days back.
So apparently my mom defrosted cod for me but I sleepier than hungry at dinner time. Decided to take a nap and baked myself some lazy food when I got up.
1 slice of frozen cod
Half a broccoli
2 (but I highly suggest you up it to 5) cloves of garlic
some olive oil
pinch of salt
1. Clean off the scales from the cod. I used a scissors to cut them away, instead of removing the skin totally. I would think that most of the cod oil can also be found in between the skin and the meat..
2. Pat dry that slice with some kitchen towel.
3. Rub some salt and pepper on both sides and place it on bake-safe plate. I’m using a non-stick metal plate.
4. Wash the veges
5. Remove the skin on the carrot, potato and garlic
6. Cut the veges (broccoli, carrot and potato) into bite size chunks
7. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the veges
8. Sprinkle some olive oil on the veges and a small amount on the cod.
9. Smash and cut the garlic into smaller pieces and sprinkle around the bake-safe plate
10. Bake at 180°C for 30minutes.
My favorite part of the plate? The garlic. Something has to be done about the cod, it is still a tad fishy for my liking. Hopefully by adding more garlic, it can help to mask that. Mmmmm. Garlic……